Cookies are small amounts of information which some websites store on your computer to make it easier for you to log on to and use them during future visits. In reality, a cookie is a small text file which is stored by the user’s browser and contains data, not code, so it can’t contain a virus or spyware. This doesn’t mean that all cookies are harmless in intent, but they can only ever store information.
How we use your information
Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited use analytical and statistical cookies on this site to allow us to monitor website traffic and analyse how visitors use the site via Google Analytics. This service tracks information about how visitors interact with the site, including the number of visitors to our website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visit. We use this information to help us improve our website for the people using it.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our website. This statistical data is completely anonymous and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. If you wish to find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Terms and Conditions
www.johnsons-property.co.uk is the website for Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited (Company number 9265664) trading as Johnsons Property Consultants. Details of the Directors are available upon request. The business address for all correspondence is 18 Vine Street Evesham Worcestershire WR11 4RL.
This website and its design and contents are subject to copyright, which is owned by Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, and will store information that you give on our computer systems. You have the right, under the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to request details of personal information held about you. If we are required by law to disclose this information then we shall do so, but will notify you in writing.
- Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controllers’ possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Who are we?
Johnsons Property Consultants (Incorporating Johnsons Surveyors LLP & Johnsons Property Consultants LLP) provide a range of professional property related services from our offices at 18 Vine Street, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 4RL.
Tom Tarver (Director) is the Data Controller, acting on behalf of Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited (Company Number 9265664). This means, in conjunction with other Directors, he decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
- How do we process your personal data?
Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate practical and technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- To enable us to provide property related services and client professional servicesto the general public from our Evesham office;
- To administer and process customers’ personal details, information and records;
- To manage our employees;
- To maintain our financial accounts and company records (including returns to HMRC);
- To make all returns and reports as required by law (including HMRC)
- To inform you of news, events, activities and other services offered by us;
- To share your details with third party service providers (detailed below), for the purpose of carrying out our clients’ property related services and professional services.
|Management software/ CRM software||Management software/ CRM software||Management software/ CRM software||Management software/ CRM software||Management software/ CRM software|
|Inventory management software||Inventory management software||Online valuation and sales management tools||Online valuation and sales management tools||Specialist maintenance management software|
|The Dispute Service Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)||The Dispute Service Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)||Approved Contractors and Consultants||Approved Contractors and Consultants||Approved Contractors and Consultants|
|Specialist maintenance management software||Specialist maintenance management software||Utility management partners||Utility management partners||IP addresses/ cookies (applicable only to visitors to our website)|
|Approved Contractors and Consultants||Approved Contractors and Consultants||Insurance Brokers||Insurance Brokers|
|Tenant referencing providers||Tenant referencing providers||Mortgage Brokers||Mortgage Brokers|
|Utility management partners||Utility management partners||Solicitors/ Conveyancers
|Insurance Brokers||Insurance Brokers||IP addresses/ cookies (applicable only to visitors to our website)||IP addresses/ cookies (applicable only to visitors to our website)|
|Mortgage Brokers||Mortgage Brokers|
|IP addresses/ cookies (applicable only to visitors to our website)||IP addresses/ cookies (applicable only to visitors to our website)|
Landlord and tenant details are also passed to each other, as necessary, in order to perform the obligations of a tenancy agreement between the parties.
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Processing is necessary to comply with the law and to comply with our contractual obligations to clients and employees. Processing is carried out for business purposes and disclosure is limited to those third parties you have consented to. If we are required by law to disclose information, then we shall do so and advise you in writing. We may also contact property owners, who are not currently clients of Johnsons Property Consultants, on the basis of a legitimate interest in offering our property related services to them; providing fair opportunity to opt out of communications and have their data removed from our systems.
- Sharing your personal data
Personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other parties as described in 3 above. We will only share your data with third parties with your consent. If we are required by law to disclose information, then we shall do so and advise you in writing.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data and records of client professional services for up to 15 years after the calendar year to which they relate. Estate agency and lettings property files are retained for a period of up to 7 years after the calendar year to which they relate, for insurance purposes.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited holds about you;
- The right to request that Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints, please in the first instance contact Tom Tarver (Director), Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org 01386 761515.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
There are links contained within this site to other websites. However, Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited are not responsible in any way for the contents of, or losses as a result of the use of these links and websites.
A copy of our written complaints procedure is available on request.
Johnsons Property Consultancy Limited are members of the Property Redress Scheme.